Balcan Innovations is a leading North American manufacturer of technical films, flexible packaging, and reflective insulation with five brands at its core: Balcan Packaging, Plastixx FFS Technologies, NELMAR Security Packaging Systems, rFoil, and Reflectix.
Why Work at Balcan Innovations?
- Full time and permanent position
- Group Insurance Benefits (life, disability, medical, dental and vision)
- Free on-site parking
- Dynamic environment: no time to get bored!
The storekeeper will manage stock by keeping records of inventory and ordering required items for operations or item replacements. Working closely with the Maintenance department, this person will play a key role in ensuring a safe work environment and daily operations.
- Receive and sort parts and supplies.
- Organize items in the warehouse and stockrooms, to ensure easy accessibility.
- Process requests received by the maintenance department or other departments.
- Distribute parts and supplies within the facility.
- Maintain records of orders and inventory using a computerized system.
- Prepare orders to replenish parts and supplies inventory.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in storekeeping.
- Ability to speak, read and write in French and English due to many communications across Canada and the United States.
- Basic computer skills, including the use of Microsoft tools and Maintenance software.
- Have a spirit of continuous improvement to further develop duties and work environment
- Requires the ability to lift and/or move up to a maximum of 40 lbs.
Please take note that a pre-selection of applications is made and that only selected candidates will be contacted.
The use of the masculine to designate person is only intended to lighten the text.
If you apply online, please complete all of the fields below, then press “Submit”.