Balcan Innovations is a leading North American manufacturer of technical films, flexible packaging, and reflective insulation with five brands at its core: Balcan Packaging, Plastixx FFS Technologies, NELMAR Security Packaging Systems, rFoil, and Reflectix.
Why Work at Balcan Innovations?
Full time and permanent position
Group Insurance Coverage (life, disability, medical, dental and vision)
Free on-site parking
Dynamic work environment
Analyze the business context and document the requirements.
- Identify and define business needs in accordance with business and IT strategies.
- Participate in the planning and prioritization of improvement activities and projects.
- Advise and assist customers and users in a perspective of improvement and innovation.
- Maintain links between the IT team and the client to ensure that the solutions meet the requirements.
Maintain relationship with business team members and understand business needs.
- Analyze and model business processes, solutions, data and procedures.
- Document the various business processes.
- Document analyses and proposed solutions.
- Facilitate work sessions with experts in the various fields.
Propose solution options and support their implementation.
- Present concrete solutions related to the client's needs in collaboration with other members of the IT team (costs, benefits, risks, constraints, etc.).
- Advise the business units by recommending the best options in the interest of Balcan.
- Estimate implementation efforts in collaboration with other IT resources.
- Contribute to the definition of the strategy and the execution of change management activities.
- Translate business, operational and functional requirements to the development teams.
- Support unit and integrated testing.
- Document solutions and underlying processes.
- Ensure the quality of the delivered solutions.
Ensure sound management of the ecosystem.
- Follow the evolution of the implemented solutions and offer support as needed.
- Coordinate the activities of his team and provide support to project teams.
- Follow up on issues and change requests and manage priorities.
- Participate in deployment and quality control activities.
- Develop performance indicators to measure the performance of solutions.
- Monitor and keep abreast of trends and best practices in the field.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Systems Administration or equivalent experience- 5+ years experience as a Business Analyst in an IT project context
- Experience in ERP implementation projects in a manufacturing context
- Mastery of Agile, DevOps and Product Management methodologies
- Good understanding and experience in project management concepts (Waterfall, Agile, etc)
- Good experience in facilitating process improvement workshops
- Experience in the manufacturing industry
- Strong knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles
Please note that a pre-selection of applications is made and that only selected candidates will be contacted.
The use of the masculine gender to designate individuals is intended to lighten the text.
If you apply online, please complete all of the fields below, then press “Submit”.