Balcan Innovations is a leading North American manufacturer of technical films, flexible packaging, and reflective insulation with five brands at its core: Balcan Packaging, Plastixx FFS Technologies, NELMAR Security Packaging Systems, rFoil, and Reflectix.
- Full time and permanent position
- Group Insurance Coverage (life, disability, medical, dental and vision)
- Free on-site parking
- Dynamic work environment
Analyze the business context and document the requirements.
- Identify and define business needs in accordance with business and IT strategies.
- Participate in the planning and prioritization of improvement activities and projects.
- Advise and assist customers and users in a perspective of improvement and innovation.
- Maintain links between the IT team and the client to ensure that the solutions meet the requirements.
Maintain relationship with business team members and understand business needs.
- Analyze and model business processes, solutions, data and procedures.
- Document the various business processes.
- Document analyses and proposed solutions.
- Facilitate work sessions with experts in the various fields.
Propose solution options and support their implementation.
- Present concrete solutions related to the client's needs in collaboration with other members of the IT team (costs, benefits, risks, constraints, etc.).
- Advise the business units by recommending the best options in the interest of Balcan.
- Estimate implementation efforts in collaboration with other IT resources.
- Contribute to the definition of the strategy and the execution of change management activities.
- Translate business, operational and functional requirements to the development teams.
- Support unit and integrated testing.
- Document solutions and underlying processes.
- Ensure the quality of the delivered solutions.
Ensure sound management of the ecosystem.
- Follow the evolution of the implemented solutions and offer support as needed.
- Coordinate the activities of his team and provide support to project teams.
- Follow up on issues and change requests and manage priorities.
- Participate in deployment and quality control activities.
- Develop performance indicators to measure the performance of solutions.
- Monitor and keep abreast of trends and best practices in the field.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Systems Administration or equivalent experience- 5+ years experience as a Business Analyst in an IT project context
- Experience in ERP implementation projects in a manufacturing context
- Mastery of Agile, DevOps and Product Management methodologies
- Good understanding and experience in project management concepts (Waterfall, Agile, etc)
- Good experience in facilitating process improvement workshops
- Experience in the manufacturing industry
- Strong knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles
Please note that a pre-selection of applications is made and that only selected candidates will be contacted.
The use of the masculine gender to designate individuals is intended to lighten the text.